Silage and grain bags
Silage bags allow you to store your silage in the field on a well graded and drained ground surface. Silage bags are white on outside to reflect sunlight and black on inside to prevent light transmission. Both layers help to maintain a constant temperature, eliminating spikes, and thus increasing the nutritional value of the stored product.
Hard to puncture, break, stretch, or tear, bags have 18 months’ warranty from manufacturer.
- Excellent mechanical properties and strong resistance to tearing and impact.
- Adequate temperatures maintained for optimal fermentation.
- High efficiency in forage preservation with low loss of nutrients.
- Hermetically sealed area prevents the growth of aerobic bacteria, moths, and other insects, eliminating the need for chemical treatments (insecticides).
- The white layer is placed outwards and reflects solar radiation and helps to avoid unwanted fermentations.
- Very low permeability to oxygen. Excellent barrier against water and air, avoiding possible leakage of polluting gases.